- The Science Commons- As the public heart of the facility, the Science Commons offers space to congregate, converse, and collaborate. This stadium-like atrium supports both informal gatherings and formal presentations, and the adjacent Science Café provides coffee, bagels, and snacks.
- Planetarium- This space will be used for student instruction in numerous subjects including astronomy, geology, and anatomy. It will also facilitate public programming and community outreach, building greater appreciation for our place in the solar system and TU’s place as a university for the public good.
- Glen View Classroom- This first floor classroom, with floor-to-ceiling views of the Glen, overlooks an open-air instructional space and offers a glimpse into the classroom of the future.
- Greenhouse—This rooftop learning space offers students unparalleled opportunities to investigate plant biology and genetics as part of their course work or individual research projects.
- Student Success Center- The centrally-located Center is a space where students can find tutoring assistance. Overlooking the Science Commons from the third floor, the Student Success Center is also close to the STEM Career Community help desk and the Office of Technology Services help desk.
- Classrooms and Laboratories- Many lecture halls, project-based instructional classrooms, teaching labs and research labs can be supported through exclusive naming agreements.